Welcome to FamilyArbitrator
FamilyArbitrator aims to promote informed understanding of family arbitration principles and to encourage the use of family arbitration as a form of private dispute resolution in finance-related family cases.
FamilyArbitrator was established by Sir Peter Singer, Gavin Smith and Rhys Taylor. We are all experienced family law specialists, qualified arbitrators and Members of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, available to help resolve financial disputes of all types by making awards under the IFLA family law arbitration Scheme.
Latest FamilyArbitrator News
- Aug 19 2014 MAP/FRWG Report... (read more)
- Aug 18 2014 The IFLA Arbitration Scheme: Extracts from the @eGlance Commentary on FPR 2010 Part 3: Non-Court Dispute Resolution... (read more)
- Aug 13 2014 Arbitration-Specific extracts from the Report of the Financial Remedies Working Group... (read more)
- Aug 12 2014 The Glorious Twelfth... (read more)
- Jul 7 2014 Choosing Your Arbitrator... (read more)
Latest FamilyArbitrator Discussions
Click here to read our Overview, a short guide to the family arbitration scheme.
Click here to read our 20-step Procedural Summary.
Nigel Shepherd, a solicitor at Mills and Reeve, explains how family arbitration works.