Welcome to FamilyArbitrator
FamilyArbitrator aims to promote informed understanding of family arbitration principles and to encourage the use of family arbitration as a form of private dispute resolution in finance-related family cases.
FamilyArbitrator was established by Sir Peter Singer, Gavin Smith and Rhys Taylor. We are all experienced family law specialists, qualified arbitrators and Members of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, available to help resolve financial disputes of all types by making awards under the IFLA family law arbitration Scheme.
Latest FamilyArbitrator News
- Jul 7 2014 Choosing Your Arbitrator... (read more)
- Jul 5 2014 Domestic Abuse Screening: Only a Concern for Mediators?... (read more)
- Jul 3 2014 Andrzej Bojarski joins the FamilyArbitrator team... (read more)
- Jun 25 2014 A new book to remove the mystery from family arbitration.... (read more)
- Jun 9 2014 Arbitration is a destination firmly routed on the President's road-MAP to financial remedy reform... (read more)
Latest FamilyArbitrator Discussions
Click here to read our Overview, a short guide to the family arbitration scheme.
Click here to read our 20-step Procedural Summary.
Nigel Shepherd, a solicitor at Mills and Reeve, explains how family arbitration works.