Welcome to FamilyArbitrator
FamilyArbitrator aims to promote informed understanding of family arbitration principles and to encourage the use of family arbitration as a form of private dispute resolution in finance-related family cases.
FamilyArbitrator was established by Sir Peter Singer, Gavin Smith and Rhys Taylor. We are all experienced family law specialists, qualified arbitrators and Members of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, available to help resolve financial disputes of all types by making awards under the IFLA family law arbitration Scheme.
Latest FamilyArbitrator News
- Nov 25 2013 Just Published! Two Guides to the IFLA Arbitration Scheme... (read more)
- Nov 18 2013 Rhys Taylor joins 36 Bedford Row... (read more)
- Nov 15 2013 Draft Orders for IFLA arbitrations... (read more)
- Nov 15 2013 Family Arbitration Promotion... (read more)
- Jul 10 2013 An encouraging development supporting the IFLA family finance arbitration Scheme... (read more)
Latest FamilyArbitrator Discussions
Click here to read our Overview, a short guide to the family arbitration scheme.
Click here to read our 20-step Procedural Summary.
Nigel Shepherd, a solicitor at Mills and Reeve, explains how family arbitration works.